- 2017年10月23日18:24 来源：小站整理
- 参与（1） 阅读（1009）
1. There's little doubt that a third World War is avoidable , but it is highly unlikely that regional conflicts will disappear in the foreseeable future.
2. Some stubbornly hold to the correctness of traditional practices , but in so doing they seem to totally ignore the fact that progress depends on change.
3. Some people have called for accelerated across-the-board changes . Their approach quite frankly ignores the need for gradual but effective changes.
4. The tendency to take things for granted is understandable , but the need for one to rationally evaluate the circumstances of any situation is absolutely essential.
5. While the inclination to procrastinate is common , one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.
6. A precise definition of poverty is actually very difficult to determine . Where does one draw the line between those who are poor and those who are not ?
7. Admittedly , bribery and corruption are endemic to our political and economic systems , but it doesn't necessarily follow that all politicians and business people resort to illicit behavior.
8. Generally speaking , previous parliamentary policy debates ignored the relevance of transparency.
9. Some people assume that investing in stock is a safe pursuit , but their assumption fails to hold water when considering the substantial risk involved.
10. Most people are under the illusion that a college degree guarantees success . There is no such guarantee without hard work.